500th

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bad04warrior

Reaction score
wOOt wOOt...man as long as I have been here and I am only at 500. I guess I only open my mouth when I need to ;).

YAY.JPG

^ Warriorspeed and his best buds congratulate you on counting that high ^

Hey...and how did you find that picture of my uncles...I mean...of those guys...I don't know who they are... ::)

"Its better to keep your mouth shut and look like a retard then to open it and remove all doubt" -- Mr. Kromer... ( Teacher ) lmao

and congrats

Hey...and how did you find that picture of my uncles...I mean...of those guys...I don't know who they are... ::)

Your uncle hangs out with Warriorspeed and Hillclimbingrecon? That's cool, I didn't know that.

[quote:kvl65nbm]Hey...and how did you find that picture of my uncles...I mean...of those guys...I don't know who they are... ::)

Your uncle hangs out with Warriorspeed and Hillclimbingrecon? That's cool, I didn't know that.[/quote:kvl65nbm]

lmao!!! your just jealous cuz i get to hang out with a totaly hot chick..Get this...there's a CAN OF CORN!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back