$500 budget need ideas

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it moves the flywheel 4 degrees so the spark pickup is moved 4 degrees advanced its helps power some but also builds more heat in the motor, so id run a higher octane fuel

Hmmmm good info beastly! I was thinkin about getting one, not sure now. I dont need any more heat in the motor

I always run 91+ anyway and I'm gonna do the oil cooler here in the next couple weeks so I might pick up a key and see what happens. Thanks for the info

Stock as far as I know. I want to add the oil cooler set up. I do a lot of just cruizing around. Extra heat wont be a big deal? Would it help to run 93 in it?

If you are interested in an oil cooler, I may sell the big bear set up I have. Less the cooler, I'm using it.

Keep me posted on that! I dont think it will clear my new shifter but I can figure something out.

I just bought my yz250 shifter but no big deal. Im kinda broke right now but what ya thinking on price?

I will have to see what the big bear adapter is selling for and go from there. It will come with steel braided lines.

How long do the steel braided lines have to be for the oil cooler?I'm interested also gen1pat

No big deal pat. Im not in a big hurry or anything, Just let me know when you get some more info. I might have some stuff to trade if your interested.

Back