450 wolverine fan circuit breaker location

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reidway

Reaction score
bought a 2008 wolverine 450 last winter and it started to run hot and temp warning light came on when weather got warmer..came to discover the fan doesn't run is shot and can't seem to find the fan circuit breaker, i found a couple leads behind the rad nothing was plugged into, here's a pic.... can anyone tell me if this is where the circuit beaker should have been?

thanks
jpg.gif

Attachments

• 100_2418.jpg
    100_2418.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 18
Them leads are for aftermarket lights. There isnt a circuit breaker just a fuse in the fuse box. Check your fuses first. I have blown a couple already.

hmm. the service manual says to check the fan circuit breaker...where is the fuse then under the seat? i've ordered a new fan as mine is shot.once it gets here i will get back at it.

thanks

something else that has me wondering is when i pulled the rad out it was empty....i did'nt see any antifreeze leaking out on the ground anywhere so where would it have gone....checked the oil and none leaked into te crankcase. i changed the antifreeze just after i git ti and it was full.

Doesnt sound good to me. Did it overheat?

didn't get real hot but the temp warning light came on and i shut it down right away.

Sarnia-20120531-00131-222222222222222222222.jpgshes' all good now...found out the fan was seized so needed a new one..the hose somehow came off down by the water pump and dumped all the antifreeze out so thats where that all went. changed the fan put the hose back on filled the cooling system up and works mint now.

View attachment 187shes' all good now...found out the fan was seized so needed a new one..the hose somehow came off down by the water pump and dumped all the antifreeze out so thats where that all went. changed the fan put the hose back on filled the cooling system up and works mint now.

Good deal.what did the fan cost if you dont mind. My bearings in the motor are going.

cheapest i could find an oem fan was powersportsplus.com...175.00 bucks. took about a week to get it in. they are out of florida.

Latest posts

Back