450 rod bearing replacement

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miassmaro98

Reaction score
hey guys i need to change my connecting rod bearing due to excessive play which damage my piston rings exc.so my question is can i replace my rod bearing with the engine still on the chasis?

Not sure where you are located but I just finished up a complete rebuild (new head, new piston, new cam, rebuilt crank, etc) on a 2007 Woverine 450 yesterday. I would highly recommend Mr. Crnakshaft in Benton, Ky to rebuild your crankshaft. I had over 1/8" of up and down play due to the previous owner ruining the rod bearing. I sent the crank to them and they rebuilt it quickly. Turn around time was only 10 days from the time I mailed it from my home in Ky (6 hours away) to getting in back to my house. When I received it back it looked like a new crank. Price was EXTREMELY good as well. They have a website you can find through Google, MSN, Yahoo, etc. Just search Mr. Crankshaft.

wicked hows that crank doing?i need to really replace the rod bearing it is done.any special tools i need?

Back