450 Performance

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vinnyv99

Reaction score
Ok have not been on here in awhile so I thought I'd ask if there is anything new out there in performance for the Wolvy 450. Ive done I think everything you can do to it other than a big bore kit. Here is a list of what Ive done and ya tell me whats missing .
EPI clutch Kit
Hauck machine sheeve
Dyno jet carb Kit
KN airfilter
Is there anything elses out there

yea i forgot to mention i have a HMF pipe. but since this post i have been doing some looking on my own and saw that someone had an AMR ignition coil. so i looked at the web site and discovered that they have a AMR stage 3 CDI box for a 450 Kodiak. I wrote them to ask if that CDI would work on my Wolvy but havent got a response.

Anyone out there know or have already installed one on thier bike . And yes Im getting the coil

Coil

sorry for the way late response. i dont get on the site to much cause I cant get very much info from anyone . But if you are still wondering about the coil . Look at ebay AMR coil . if you dont know what this does it basiclly gives a hotter spark to your spark plug which burns more gas in the chamber in turn providing more horse power (in theory). But here is my opinion on this . As far as better throttle response it should make a NOTICABLE difference . As far as speed and top end and all out power , unless to race for a living the average person will not notice a drastic difference. O am not saying not to get this on your bike all im saying is this is only one part of the puzzle.
Like i said sorry for the way late response i hope this helps.

Back