408 stroker

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warrior350x

Reaction score
im looking into a 408cc stroker engine with wiesco hi comp. pistons, R-D valve springs, webber 84 cam, full port and polish. does a grand sound reasonable.

408 stroker???? ive never heard of one, id look into it very closely, webber 84 cam?!?!?!?

these parts dont exist.

i was kinda wondering if wiseco makes a high compression stroker piston for the warrior. im probably doing the 400 stroker, but that takes it to a 396cc with 84mm bore and +7mm stroke (i believe). ive never heard of a 408 stroker or webber 84 cam. im going with the hotcam stage 2 for the stroker, but let us know how everything looks. 1G sounds pretty good. is this just the parts to put in your existing motor or a whole different motor?

well, according to the ebay auction i just looked at (a 408 stroker) its bored out at 86.95mm. the 400 stroker (396cc) is 84 mm bore. so if the 408 stroker is 86.95mm bore, the stroke would have to be 68.5mm, compared to the warrior's stock 64.5mm stroke (a difference of 4mm, which is what it says on the auction). if i remember correctly, the hotrods stroker is a +7mm stroke. i would think that it would be better to do the 400 stroker with an 84mm bore instead of 86.95mm bore so you have more cylinder left. not sure what the warrior can be bored out to before it gets weak though. where are you looking at this 408 stroker? its not ebay is it?

Back