$40 nitrous kit

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
those actually look like the co2 cartridges you use in pellet and paintball guns! ha ha ha! i think this guy may be full of crap, but you never know. i wouldnt think that they put nitrous oxide in those cartridges. doesnt seem like a very safe way to package it to me. as for adding fuel, it says on the listing that you rejet richer to compensate for the nitrous, but methinks that this is not a good product to buy. just my opinion. nice find 98warrior. pretty funny!

hahhaha yea i have gone on a moped fourm to sell a couple mopeds and theres a performance section and a couple guys have ran that "sneky petes" setup , there real but prity much **** lol

Its funny that I can only find refills online =)

so, you rejet to make up for the extra power so you dont run lean, but what about when your not juicin', then what you just run rich? thats real interesting

ya i guess. you have to rejet for the extra O2, since nitrous (from my understanding) allows more O2 to be used, so therefore you need more fuel. so i guess if you arent using it you just run rich. makes me wonder how rich you would have to run though. running a little rich is fine and actually much safer than running lean, but you will foul plugs left and right.

You'd need something like a power jet with something that you could electricly turn on and off to richen up the mixture otherwise you're jetting would be to rich to even ride around.
NOS is basically a chemical supercharger. It's very cold and also adds power that way as well as adding more oxgen to the mixture. It's actually one of the easiest ways to add power and still be very safe if you know how to use it.

I would buy this to try it out, but Im afraid of hurting my bike =\

ahahahahahahahahahah!!
Whipits for your quad ;D
How are you supposed to control the amount of nitrous your motor gets?

Its funny that I can only find refills online =)
Check your local adult store, or food preperation store. Those cartridges are really designed for storing NO2 used to whip cream.

Latest posts

Back