• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

4 sale Engine cases, crank, tranny etc...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flyinacez

Reaction score
Hey guys, bought a crank off DeathShadow for $80 along time ago to rebuild this bottom end. Since then I have bought a Rappy 660. I will sell the whole thing together for $200 or will part out the pieces you need. The cases have no damage anywhere. All gears are perfect. Oneway Bearing is perfect. It also comes with starter gears, sprocket cover and stator cover, I just forgot to take pictures. If you need anyparts or want to make sure it comes with certain parts just ask!
Thanks

Yes the crank is used, came from DeatShadow's bike when he put in the stroker!
Thanks

Well I have 2 cranks that are no good due to the piston rods. I was gonna put them on ebay for shits and giggles. I can pry the bearings off one and give them to you plus shipping if you like! Just let me know when you rip it apart if it is the bearings you need! Save you buying another crank.

rod bearing would be on the inside pin of the crank.. I wouldn't go and pry any bearings off as this will destroy them.

Well I have 2 cranks that are no good due to the piston rods. I was gonna put them on ebay for shits and giggles. I can pry the bearings off one and give them to you plus shipping if you like! Just let me know when you rip it apart if it is the bearings you need! Save you buying another crank.
Yeah. Im pretty sure its the bearings in the crank. Im selling my warrior and i may buy a crank to go with it..Im not sure though. of my friends wants my warrior

Latest posts

Back