39mm fcr

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tchester55

Reaction score
What all is required to put a 39mm fcr on a warrior? I'm looking at changing carbs because mine has the old dual cable set up and its junk.

You will need the carb, the correct throttle cable, the correct carb boot, and make sure the air filter will fit on it. Also I am sure you will have to mess with jetting and the other settings to get it dialed it correctly.

you will need a custom built intake manifold to run the 39mm fcr along with a reducer and then depending on what filter and or box you run that will determine what sizw tube youll need from carb to box or filter

Where could I get the intake manifold? And I currently have the stock box with a uni air filter. Or what is another good carb that would work?

Gen1Pat makes them give him a pm and you can use your stock airbox and tube but I wanted better air flow
the reducer and blue intake tubing (if you go this route)is on ebay
Pat can tell you what size reducer you'll need and go from there

if you get a 39mm fcr try to get it with the throttle cable my fcr is from a 2007 yfz450

If your trying to throw that on a piped and filtered only warrior you gonna loose power believe it or not.

yeah you need a built motor to be able to get + power out of the 39mm fcr otherwise you'll just have a really boggy warrior
a good High comp JE or Wiseco piston and a bigger cam along with a mild P&P and you'll see the most power from it

Currently i got a stroker crank and piston. Gonna get head work done soon need to get new valves. What does the +1 intake valve do and does it require any extra work or will it just drop in

the seat has to be milled for it to fit and seat just allows extra air and fuel through and with a stroker you should have no problem running the fcr talk to Gen1Pat he just built a stroker and is running the 39mm fcr he can steer ya in all the right directions

Alright I sent him a pm. Thanks for everyone's help much appreciated

Where do you get the 39mm at?!?!?! Ive been looking for a big carb for my warrior but i cant seem to find anything hardly...ive got the 396 kit, webcam, kibblewhite valve springs and a good port job done but im still running the stock carb because i dont know what would be a good carb for it...

Would it run good with my setup you think??? What do you use for a carb boot?

It will be a bug step up, jetting may be a pain yours not being ported yet. Out of the carbs to choose from, thats the one I would choose.

Mine is all ported and everything...i didnt go bigger valves that is the only thing that i didnt do...but was your jetting close?

Mine is a full built motor 11.6:1, oversized intake valve, cam, full exhaust, intake, the whole shibang. Jetting is like 190 main and 55 pilot, has a splitter plate in both sides of the carb to help with response out of the hole. Good carb.

Latest posts

Back