379 Stroker

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok I see now there 40-34 mm maybe you could put a strd intake valve in for exhaust

Just did a quick scour of Duncan racings sight and found nothing bit mo oversize exhaust valve available why is this?

exhaust valve is not needed on the Warrior, but with porting and every +mm of intake youl gain about 750- 1000rpm
Item # 40-4178B, 7.0mm Diameter Stems
$24.38

Email This Page

Save To Favorites

All KPMI Black Diamond Stainless Steel Valves are impregnated by a special German process to .002" deep with a .0002" surface build-up to improve wear properties and reduce friction. This process provides resistance to corrosion and wear that is superior to that developed by hard chromium and electrolysis nickel plating. These valves are light and the profiles provide excellent flow characteristics.

Specifications

Type Intake

Head Diameter 1.654 "
42.00 mm

Stem Diameter 0.2745 "

Tulip Profile 23 º

Overall Length 5.000 "

exhaust valve is not needed on the Warrior, but with porting and every +mm of intake youl gain about 750- 1000rpm
Item # 40-4178B, 7.0mm Diameter Stems
$24.38

Email This Page

Save To Favorites

All KPMI Black Diamond Stainless Steel Valves are impregnated by a special German process to .002" deep with a .0002" surface build-up to improve wear properties and reduce friction. This process provides resistance to corrosion and wear that is superior to that developed by hard chromium and electrolysis nickel plating. These valves are light and the profiles provide excellent flow characteristics.

Specifications

Type Intake

Head Diameter 1.654 "
42.00 mm

Stem Diameter 0.2745 "

Tulip Profile 23 º

Overall Length 5.000 "

will that valve work since it has a smaller diameter and is longer?

that 42mm valve plus porting make the warrior head flow great when you running big bore and stroker motors, the stem has to be cut for you keepers and lenth(I cant give away all my engine secrets LOL)

my parts guy told me he had harley sportster valves in his head and i looked at him like he was crazy

ill try im not very sneaky though lol he also tolf me he is selling his 700 raptor because he had his warrior beating big bore stroker 700's hahaha

even though i love my warrior i dont think we have the potential to beat one with even the big 3

Back