366cc or 397cc?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It really depends 366 you dont have to split the case, where the 397 you do. Theres a few guys running the 366 and they love the power increase.

That's what i been debating on. I got a whole other complete bottom end. I'm can't decide if i wanna get a hotrods stroker kit or keep the bottom end and just do a big bore. the engine i have now runs great but the case has been split and leaks oil. the previous owner used gasket sealer (sloppy job) instead of the gasket or with not sure. also loks like the chain broke and busted the case and was re welded. this bike has been through hell i guess that's why i got it so cheap, and runs extremely well when it is runnin. waiting on new starter ATM.

366 all the way. Once you get to stroking these motors the reliability goes out the door. These motors from the start have a long stroke and small bore so the more stroke you put in it the more the rod bearings are gonna go bad. my 2 cents

Back