366?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

94350x

Reaction score
This may have been asked a ton of times so I will apologize now, but what all is needed to put a 366 (85mm) in. Does it take a thicker sleeve? I believe mine has been sleeved before and I have some scoring on exhaust side of the piston skirt. I still have to measure the piston and bore tonight to see what size it actually is, but I figured if the only thing I need for a 366 is the piston then why not.

I'm sure Jasonp will be answering you soon on this one. He knows warriors and he's currently running the 366...

I'm runnig the JE 366 10,50:1 compression setup this is only a 2mm overbore so you don't need to resleeve.All you'll need is the piston wish is about 130$ send your cylinder to be bored 50$ and a top end gasket set 20$.

a lot of times you can get by with a hone and a std. wisco piston kit about $80, because the stock cast piston need .0015" clearance and the wisco forged piston needs .002", the wisco because of the design needs more clearance, so its a good fit for a used cylinder

Back