350cc or... 400-450...?? racing

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First of all, go in with the attitude of wanting to finish. That should be your main goal, even if you're dead last. Second, we never run into anyone around here that can hang when we're out riding. But when I go race, everybody is fast as hell. That's why they're out there racing, because they're the fastest guys around. You'll see when you go. I'm not saying you're not going to be good at racing, I'm just saying that a fast trail rider doesn't always equal a fast racer. Good luck on your first race, you know when it is?

First of all, go in with the attitude of wanting to finish. That should be your main goal, even if you're dead last. Second, we never run into anyone around here that can hang when we're out riding. But when I go race, everybody is fast as hell. That's why they're out there racing, because they're the fastest guys around. You'll see when you go. I'm not saying you're not going to be good at racing, I'm just saying that a fast trail rider doesn't always equal a fast racer. Good luck on your first race, you know when it is?

Well thats not always true.. If every one is like him and think there fast trail riders then they will all be the same racing.. You never know he will prolly do good for the fact that he can ride fast in trails.. i think it is alot harder to do that then to mx becouse theres alot of things that can go wrong.. i think he will have fun doing it.

well about my first race i think im just going to go out and try somthing so next weekend im going to go try a indoor mx race, its ran by the same people that are going to be doing the xc races i want to do it just for fun. Even though my bike is in not running condition at the time and its not for mx at all i think i could just go try it, hey one of my friends raced there last month and his 400ex was in horable condion he just wanted to try, i give him props, he was racing 450s and he just went out there and did what he could do, and thats what i plan on doing just get get the competative exsperiance.

if you dont want to dump your money into the 450 to get it more ready for racing then your best bet is the ltr 450 its the most race ready quad stock

if you dont want to dump your money into the 450 to get it more ready for racing then your best bet is the ltr 450 its the most race ready quad stock
Yeah dude, they roooooock, Yamaha lost alot of riders to it.

Back