• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

+3 LoneStar extended a-arms for Warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warrior400r

Reaction score
Hi i would like to sell my a-arms i have on my warrior. They are powder coated blue with powder coated tie rod ends black. They have been modded by putting copper tubes in the ends where the welds meet to seal them off then tapped grease fitting into them and also had to boar them out a bit to fit the pivot works bearing kit. I also have a extra ball joint i will toss in as well. witch go for $30 alone. I will keep the spindels and billet hubs on for the right price

email for pictures. it wont let me load any more up for some reason..
[email protected]

132.jpg

what shock do you want the fronts or rears? and same with the bumper do you want the front one or rear on? The front is a GYT-R powder coated black. and the rear was custom made for me to match one that pro armor sells but did not have one for the yamaha warrior so i have a company make it for me. And yes still have the CFM alluminum air box with lid

what will you give me for 300 im intreasted in aftermarket parts likt the carb airbox swing arm any motor upgrades exhaust shocks even tires

Back