25" tires

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3ffreak

Reaction score
OK I have read alot about putting on 25s but get mixed results. Here goes my buddy has an 07 grizz and he took the stock tires off and went with 27 zillas, He told me I could have the stockers for $150 they are 25s with 200 miles on them. Now what I want to know is it going to bag out my 08 wolerine? or for that price should I just buy em? I have'nt even got my bike yet, should be here monday.Keep in mind for now I don't want to mod this thing, just want to ride it. I'll be riding with a 700 grizz and a 750 brute and I don't want to be left behind. Thanx

3ffreak said:
OK I have read alot about putting on 25s but get mixed results. Here goes my buddy has an 07 grizz and he took the stock tires off and went with 27 zillas, He told me I could have the stockers for $150 they are 25s with 200 miles on them. Now what I want to know is it going to bag out my 08 wolerine? or for that price should I just buy em? I have'nt even got my bike yet, should be here monday.Keep in mind for now I don't want to mod this thing, just want to ride it. I'll be riding with a 700 grizz and a 750 brute and I don't want to be left behind. Thanx

don't waist your money buying a stock tire, there is no gain,put the money towards buying a better aftermarket tire....going with 25's is fine....but look at a better quality tire...that is my opinion any ways ! good luck.... :D hope that helps

I agree with Chevy68, don't waste money on stock tires. I run the maxxis Zilla's to try to keep the weight down. As for being left behind, it all depends on what kind of riding you do. My Hubby and all his friends ride big bores and I keep up just fine on my wolvy, but we ride mostly trails and technical kind of stuff. Wide open, the big bores will win race a no question but I have no trouble at all keeping up on the trails.

Wolvychick said:
I agree with Chevy68, don't waste money on stock tires. I run the maxxis Zilla's to try to keep the weight down. As for being left behind, it all depends on what kind of riding you do. My Hubby and all his friends ride big bores and I keep up just fine on my wolvy, but we ride mostly trails and technical kind of stuff. Wide open, the big bores will win race a no question but I have no trouble at all keeping up on the trails.

hi wolvychic, I could not agree more, depends on your riding style, how do you like your zillas? so far I am really impressed with mine, they seem to do very well in most any situation. I would love to see some good pictures of your snorkels. mainly the air box one....I am in need of doing mine and am looking for ideas. would you be able to take some half decent detailed pics? I would really appreciate it. :D

I've only ridden a couple of times on the zilla's, but so far I'm pretty impressed with them. I had mudlites on it previously and definitely the zilla's have more bite to them. I just wish the 25s had more lug like the 26s, or maybe I should have just gone with the 26s....oh well.

As for the snorkels, its pretty tough to see how the intake one is run with the plastic on, but I can definately take some pics next time I have the plastic off. I should have taken some pics as I was fabbing them up, but I didn't think about it until after I was finished.

Back