20warrior01

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gotgone

Reaction score
This is Joshs dad again. It has been 3 weeks since the funeral. We have decided to sell his warrior. I'm sure most of you know all about it. I need your help deciding on a price for it. The local dealer said 2300 to 3000. I would appreciate any suggestions. We are planninig on including the extra engine in the sale. Thanks again.

This is Joshs dad again. It has been 3 weeks since the funeral. We have decided to sell his warrior. I'm sure most of you know all about it. I need your help deciding on a price for it. The local dealer said 2300 to 3000. I would appreciate any suggestions. We are planninig on including the extra engine in the sale. Thanks again.
What year was it? We are all aware of its mod's. The dealership usually try's to give you a really low price.

It depends a lot on your location, as to what the machine is worth. But if the dealer said 2300-3000, i'd say you could probably get around 3,500 if you put an ad in the newspaper and sold it privately.

[quote:b8qc6n1y] This is Joshs dad again. It has been 3 weeks since the funeral. We have decided to sell his warrior. I'm sure most of you know all about it. I need your help deciding on a price for it. The local dealer said 2300 to 3000. I would appreciate any suggestions. We are planninig on including the extra engine in the sale. Thanks again.
What year was it? We are all aware of its mod's. The dealership usually try's to give you a really low price.[/quote:b8qc6n1y]i'm guessin it's a 2001 ;D ..but yea you probbly can get 3,000-3,500...

It's a 2001 loaded with new everything.Tires, bearings, bushings, rear rotor, pads front and rear, nerf bars, steering stabilizer, double row rear bearing carrier, new bars, shocks, frame skidplate, clutch, carb overhaul, valves adjusted, and just serviced.

My opinion is it will be tough to sell the Warrior at the price it's worth. Bad04 sold his 2004 for around $3500 I think? and he had a 400 stroker and every other bolt on part known, so it's worth a try mabe locally, ebay seems to only fetch around $1800 to $2200 no mater what you got done. A lot of people part their Warriors out to get more money, then sell the whole stock bike, or even part that out too.

Man I wish I could have gotten 3500. Try more like 2900 cash. Oh well you win some you lose some. With all the stock bearings and what not still in it he going to be replacing thing soon so I was like what the heck get rid of it while I can. Youd be lucky to get over 3000 for it. Hope you do but man these things can really bend you over and stick it right to you sometimes. ;D

You guys need to come where I live to sell your warriors then. 2 years ago I bought mine for $3,100, completely stock, and unknowingly it had a badly f'd up frame. Last week a 98 sold for 2,800 at the local shop, all stock except for rear tires and a white brothers exhaust, and it looked like it had a lot of hours on it.

i would say 3gs is fair....... list it for 3300-3600 and see what people come up with.

it is a beautiful bike so you should have no problem with the sale. good luck

-ant

Thanks for the info folks. I think I will ask $2500 and include the extra engine and all the spare parts. I'll let you know what happens. Thanks again for your help.

Latest posts

Back