20warrior01 is gone

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gotgone

Reaction score
I juat wanted to let you folks know My son Josh will no longer be participating in this forum. You may or may not know he had a terminal disease, Pulmonary Hypertension was the disease. It affected his heart and lungs. All he dreamed about was riding his warrior. He thought this forum was the greatest. One of his main goals was to get physically able to ride more than 15 min at a time. He always wanted to meet many of you and ride together. Unfortunately this will never happen. We found him this morning. The coroner said he had been gone for approx 1 hr. It is killing his mom and me because we didn't get to say good bye. The funeral is monday and we decided he would like to be buried in leathers.
Thanks for helping him with his warrior and I'm sure he would say the same. Take care all of you.

Wow, i cant believe that, so sorry for your loss, he was a great guy, I have talked to him over private messages before and he really was a great guy.

hey admins, how about a section of the forum for him, some kind of memorial

i am really sorry for the loss ???, i have also talked to him on msn messenger! he was an great guy!!! and yes he totally deserves a place here on the forum

wow, I am really sorry to hear this. I never heard about his disease. hopefully he lived a good life. and sorry again.:(

Man I just talked to him last nite, you would of never known, well we'll def. miss him, just wish he could of finished his motor.

i am shocked..... he has been a great friend to me and i knew that he had some sort of heart problem but i had no idea that it was terminal.

i hope he rests in peace and my prayers are with him

I also have a child with a terminal disease, and I pray to god the day never comes when I'm in your shoes. I didn't really know him at all, but I'll say a prayer for him tonight. And when racing season starts next spring, I'll be sure to dedicate my first race to him. God bless and stay strong.....

Gotgone...i am sooo sorry for the loss, we talked alot(your son and i) over the internet,and he was such a help to me and other forum member's. I am so ery sorry for your loss, You had a Fine,gentelman on your hands, I am soo sorry,i will pray for you and your family

Admins...PLEASE make a memorial for 20warrior01 he was a GREAT help to this forum and a HEll of a person,PLEASE!!

my thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family, so sorry to hear that, he was a great help to this community.... he will be missed

My prayers and thoughts will be with him and the rest of your family. Im sorry to hear about such a great loss.

I am deeply sorry for your loss and can’t begin to imagine what you folks are going through. I will keep him in my thoughts (as will we all). I am extremely upset and mournful that this has happened to such a good kid. :( I am glad even to have been in a small portion of his life on here.

Sorry for your loss. Sounds like he enjoyed his time here and really enjoyed his life despite some hard setbacks. Everyone should do a wheelie in his memory the next time they ride, I will.

This is a shock. I met him once, we went and spent a few hours in Evansville one day a few months back. I knew a little bit about his condition, only when he told me. I really didn't ask too many questions, I figured I would leave the ball in his court. He will be missed, I talked to him on AIM on a daily basis.

Gotgone, where are the visitations and funeral going to take place. I have to work monday, but I may be able to maybe visit him before hand.

I will pray for him and your family. He always wanted to go riding with me, we just never could arrange a time to go with my busy work life.

I can't even understand how hard it was for you to post here. But I am very thankful that you did. As hard it was for me to read, atleast I know he is with the Lord.

Sorry for your loss gotgone. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

I'm so sorry to hear this. I never knew him but I know how it feels to loose someone who is close. I will definitely say a prayer for him and just know that he's gone to a better place. God bless you and you're family.

Latest posts

Back