2011 Wolverine is it worth it?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tilt

Reaction score
Hello, :hi: I am doing research to find out if a local bank repo is worth it so I figured this is the place to ask. It is a 2011 wolverine with 12 miles and looks brand new. It rode good in the bank parking lot except it did have some vibration on my feet.

I have not owned a ATV before and thought this might be a good one to start with since it a little sportier and less expensive than the 700/800's my buddies are running. I will mostly be trail riding with it.

The bank wants $3900 or highest bid so I was wondering what would be a fair price to bid?

What kind of mechanical issues are these known for?
Thanks
Tilt

I have had my 06 for about 6 months now and have not had any issues with it it yet. I put a set of 25" Mud lites on mine and I am extremely happy with how it performs with them. I do know as far as speed goes the Wolverine will not keep up with the big guads on a open trail. But on the tight trails you should not have any problem. I think if you can get the 2011 wolverine for 3900 or less you will be doing good.

Was the vibration engine vibration at idle? My Grizzly 450 has a buzz at idle. It uses the same motor as the Wolverine 450. I think $3,900 is a fair deal. Here in AK, $3,500 seems to be the going rate for used 450 Wolverines.

Thanks guys... Yeah I'm not sure if I like the being left in the dust part. The vibration seemed like it was at idle and Low speed just a slight tingling on my feet.

Latest posts

Back