2011 Video Footage Contest

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea i was wearing a helmet when making this video, but truthfully i dont wear a helmet like i should. the winter i do because i put my hood up and it keeps my head warm with the helmet. but summer not so much. thanks though guys! i like riding in the snow, but i get old of it after a while because of trying to stay warm.

looks like shes havin fun and mowing the grass for you. thats cool your daughter is in to quads. i have a 2 1/2 year old daughter and we just got here a electric one and she loves it. hope my daughter enjoys it as much as yours does when she reaches that age. thats awesome:atv:

she loves it . i need to get some videos of her jumping . she rocks if you look on my youtube page there are more videos of my 87 warrior its old but still going

Is anyone still doing this? Because I am thinking of making a sick video this weekend (If I can go) But if nobody is really doing this any more I won't post the video here. and I also think the prize should be a free sticker kit :p

Ill be getting some video footage this weekend so ya its still going on. As for the prize, I think $50 kit is pretty good. Look of it as a gift certificate for a kit like no one else sells, you would be the only one with the kit.

True that. BTW good luck beating me ;)

Last edited:
Good job, lol but who's bumpers layin on the ground? And is you Warrior clean yet?

That bumper was on the red one til some douche pulled my buddy out when he got it stuck. Started yanking and ripped it off. And yep they are both cleaned up after 3 to 4 hours with the pressure washer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPIZN8wpUVg

Video I took a while ago at the start of August with a tripod I built. Hopefully not my final entry to this thread because of this one being so short. I didn't film until the last 30mins of my ride so I was a bit tired as you can tell going over the whoops.

of course, Enter as many as you guys want. Coolest ones will get voted on end of the year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQV0tYxlKvc
Here's a video I slapped together with footage from yesterday and some older footage later in the video. Sony New Vegas 10 wasn't letting me do full HD but if this somehow ends up in the finals I'll get a 1080p HD version.

Back