2007 Yamahas

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamaharaider

Reaction score
Just wanted to ask if anyone knew what was coming out... or when exactly the 2007s were gonna be released. Ususally the dealer show date is on the website by now.

ooooooo That Kawi is nasty!! I want one so bad. It's gonna be perfect for GNCC. Is ti scheduled to come out this year?

i herd its the same as the ltr-450 just diff plastics
did you really hear this, or do you feel like sounding smart? not to sound like a smartass, but how is reverse the same as the lt-r, and even then, it MAY resemble the lt-r at the most, but it is not going to look exactly like it, they may use the heel gaurds the same....
Suzuki and Kawasaki are no longer partner's, so they can basically be sued if they made it into a z/kfx 400 scenerio., and im 90% sure that kawasaki will not be making the kfx400 after the 06 models.

someone said they are gonna bring the banshee back in 07 with a 500 4 stroke v-twin. any truth to that? i havent been able to find any info on that

someone said they are gonna bring the banshee back in 07 with a 500 4 stroke v-twin. any truth to that? i havent been able to find any info on that
thats false to a certain degree, i heard this, but they arent gonna call it a banshee. why ruin the most populer two stroke legacy name by bringing it back as a 4 stroke, but i heard of a replacement v-twin quad.

[quote:be6gw4hh]someone said they are gonna bring the banshee back in 07 with a 500 4 stroke v-twin. any truth to that? i havent been able to find any info on that
thats false to a certain degree, i heard this, but they arent gonna call it a banshee. why ruin the most populer two stroke legacy name by bringing it back as a 4 stroke, but i heard of a replacement v-twin quad.[/quote:be6gw4hh]

i agree with you. that would ruin the legacy.

I have heard the same..besides its 499cc.....but if that does happen..oh yeah i will be getting one!!

Also heard something about a new blaster....but who knows

heard rumours that the grizz will be 900cc's and possibliy efi?

That banshee twin 4stroke is the phazer sled motor and it makes 80 hp! Dirt wheels made that ridiculous claim. There is no way that thing will be put into a 400 pound vehicle.

Well we can only hope it comes out...and i hope it keeps the banshee name...just like the raptor 350..they should have kept the name warrior...

just my opinion!

:)

i heard they were bring the blaster back as a 4 stroke yfz 250.

Possibly, but if they want to compete in the beginner quad 250 class, the YZ250F engine that it will be based on just has too much power.

heard rumours that the grizz will be 900cc's and possibliy efi?

Almsot 100% sure that's false. In some states, anything over 800cc is no longer considered an ATV, making it illegal to ride some trails. I'm predicting a re-styled Grizzly with the 700EFI engine that the Rap 700 has.

Latest posts

Back