2006 Year end review

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratchracing

Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemen.... (drum roll)..... after much time spent glued to a computer screen over the last couple of evenings, I present to you.............My 2006 Action Review! I think its pretty bitchin, its just to showcase the great action here at yfm350central.com over the last year. Hope you all enjoy and don't mind about the pics!

Click here to watch ATV-slideshow

dude that vid is awesome, i think it is ****** sweet when a guy will take his own time and patience to make something for a group of ppl like this....... thnx for putting my pics in their also... i was starting to wonder if you even had mine in their... thnx man again :D

that was awesome dudei bet that took some time thanks alot though im going to put that on myspace, i think it should go o nthe website too.

Very nice slideshow. You got just about everyone's pics in there.

thanks for the positive replies, I tried to include everyones pictures but it was going to be lik 16 min long, so I had to narrow it down and skip some pretty good pics to get it to the almost 7 min long version. Sorry if I skipped over anyones pics.

Back