2006 wolverine set up

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crash83

Reaction score
Ok,i see alot of people asking about mods and most of the replies are"clutch kit,pipe and jet."
What set ups are you guys using?
I have a 450 with 25" tires.
Everything else is stock im looking for a clutch kit a pipe and jet kit what are you guys using?

I still have stock tires and have a HMF exhaust, DynoJet Kit and a Twin Air filter. I went with the Twin Air because of all the coal dust in PA and felt that the oil on the filter would do a better job than the K&N and prefilter that everyone else seems to use. I've thought about switching to K&N this year but haven't yet.

I have hmf sport and jetting, K&N filter run a platinum plug helps with backfires. 25"zillas would like to do clutching.

I installed a HMF exhaust,Dial-a-jet,and a UNI air filter,nd the filter works great and is real easy to clean

I literally just installed my HMF pipe and Dynojet stage 1 jet kit. I am still running the stock air filter. I really noticed a change in the acceleration, much better. Top speed I only gained 2 MPH, which is not a big deal as I'm always on the trails anyway.

Latest posts

Back