2005 cr85 or a 2003 honda 100f

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
in my opinnion reliabilty is more what I like cuz when im 10+ miles away from civilization the last thing I need is for my machine to stop working

And that's why I always carry a cell phone. Also why I own a warrior and an old fourtrax. Matter of fact, the warrior did break down on me once.

Ok finally ? I'm 5'8 185lbs would I look like a clown on the 85 and would all this speed mention still be there??

Alittle switch a roooo what about a 2001 yz426f ?? To much for a 1st dirt bike? or to big in height for me (5'8)??

Yea bones I like the 426 looks nice plus a 4 stroke less headache I'm going I see both Saturday the 85 and 426 I hope it not to talk for me

For fun? GO with the CR85.

I had an 01 YZ426f for a while.....(I should of parted it out and kept the engine for the warrior!)

There heavy, tall and a pain in the ass to start when hot. If you can live with that stuff, they're really fun and fast bikes.

Wait wait wait how hard is it to bolt up that motor in the war dog?? Damn you deadlast

426's have starting issues and they are heavy as ****. i wouldn't recommend one for a first bike because it's probably gonna piss you off alot and leave a bad taste in your mouth for dirtbikes

I've read about that warriorgirl but it seems fairly easy if you h e it down pack and not go rampage on the kick start

The 85 and 100 hav ebao0ut the same seat hight. the 85 is actually a little bit taller, an inch or so. Either way you're gunna be too big for both of them. If I were you I'd save and get a 125 2-stroke.

Back