2004 Warrior Starting Problem HELP?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamaharaider

Reaction score
Whenever I try to start my bike, all it does is make a loud clicking noise. I charged the battery, but it seems like the Starter isn't getting enough juice to turn it over.

All I get when I push the start button is -EGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH>>

Is there any water in the battery? If theres not water get like a pepsi bottle fill it up with water pull the plugs out on the battery fill up each section to the highst mark it says (you may need a pencil because somtimes the hole gets air and alows no water to go it so ull just need to stab the hole a few times). Put The plugs back in or leave them out charge the battery for an hour or 2 (put plugs back in if u left them out) and hook the battery back up to your wheeler. If this dosent work its either your battery is completely toast or its time for a new startor. Hope this helps you out.

Use *DISTILLED* water to top off your battery if needed; if your battery is this low on fluids its probably fucked already. Make sure your connections are CLEAN (sand the terminal and connectors down a bit to remove any corrosion) and TIGHT! To test your starter use a jump pack or jumper cables, touch the hot wire to the bolt on lead on the starter, ground it to the outside casing or another point and see if it cranks.

This honestly just sounds like a bum battery or a loose connection.

I just use the watar out of my spicket. my battery was completly out of fluid i put water in it and now shes like brandy new well for now.

I just use the watar out of my spicket. my battery was completly out of fluid i put water in it and now shes like brandy new well for now.

Once the cells are exposed to they start to corrode almost immediately; your battery will probably have a substantially shorter life, if not you have gotten REAL lucky.

*Distilled water should be used to top off the battery.

Well its The stock battery off an 2000 Warrior i cant complain and the warrior sat not running for 2 years so id have to say i lucked out . All batterys go to **** when cold weather comes it seems like

Well its The stock battery off an 2000 Warrior i cant complain. All batterys go to **** when cold weather comes it seems like

Actually extreme high temperatures (100*F +) will kill a battery faster then cold. The chemical reaction produces less energy then normal as a result of the cold weather though. When batteries are left alone they should be kept on a Battery Tender or other 3-stage charger.

yeah i know but every time i deal with a battery its 0* out and i want to go somewhere and my bat is dead when i get on it. I think its one of thos dirty tricks god likes to play on you to piss you off and freeze your ass off all in the same time

Latest posts

Back