2002 warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

02yfm350

Reaction score
Just thought I'd make a thread for pics of my warrior, since I haven't put pics up since..... like january... they're mostly the same pics, but I haven't been out riding in forever... so some newer members can check them out, not very many pics of warriors lately

smallerfourwheel3.jpg

PC290005.jpg

PC290004.jpg

PC1000342.jpg

PC100035.jpg

PC100031.jpg

PC100030.jpg

PC100029.jpg

PC100028.jpg

PC100027.jpg

PC1000172.jpg

PC1000162.jpg

PC100014.jpg

PB260001.jpg

PB260002.jpg

PB260004.jpg

only thing not stock is the MSR handlebars, K&N airfilter, and RAZR tires. fenders were trimmed by previous owner

hopefully I'll go riding soon and get more pics.

my cousin just bought a 2008 yamaha grizzly and me and him might go riding soon and I can get some pics and videos of that. and I'll probably be going out to a few new riding spots

Looks like your steering stem is bent to the left (looking from the seat). I really like the black front plastics though, you should find a set of black rears. You should also get new front tires, those a nearly bald.

It's so stock, get some mods, now! :p

Looks like your steering stem is bent to the left (looking from the seat). I really like the black front plastics though, you should find a set of black rears. You should also get new front tires, those a nearly bald.

It's so stock, get some mods, now! :p

last time I posted pics people said the same thing. The wheels are just turned, nothing is bent as far as I know. when the wheels are straight the bars are straight

and as for plastics, I like the look. black on black would look cool too but don't ride enough to spend money on it.

and as for mods, same thing. I don't ride enough to put money into it.

if I rode it enough, I would do the following

-edel carb definatly
-HMF exhaust
-new front and rear tires
-new rear bearings (it needs them soon)
-take the headlights out, and make something to cover the gap (don't like riding at night anyways)

and probably a few other things.

haven't rode her since.... hmm... september or october? all I remember is I had to charge the battery... needs a new one

but hopefully I can go out soon, maybe in some snow I want to see if I can make a helmet cam

I think you should ride more!!!

me too...

I live in town, fourwheeler is 15 mins away from me.

only place to ride right now is down side of road, little empty ditch and thats about it.

and plus, I can only ride on weekends since my parents work....

but I might have a new riding spot so we'll see

[quote:8dqm32ka]I think you should ride more!!!

me too...

only place to ride right now is down side of road, little empty ditch and thats about it.

but I might have a new riding spot so we'll see[/quote:8dqm32ka]

Dude I live 1.5 hours away from my warrior, and only get to ride on weekends too. Ride further than you usually do an I can almost guarantee you that you'll find something. Hell I thought there was nobody in my area with a sport quad, or any decent trails, but I met a guy with a 450r and a guy with an older warrior, and found out that there's an mx track really nearby, plus a little trail system on that guy's property.

By the way, where in Ontario do you live?

[quote:898b2s8c]

me too...

but I might have a new riding spot so we'll see

Dude I live 1.5 hours away from my warrior, and only get to ride on weekends too. Ride further than you usually do an I can almost guarantee you that you'll find something. Hell I thought there was nobody in my area with a sport quad, or any decent trails, but I met a guy with a 450r and a guy with an older warrior, and found out that there's an mx track really nearby, plus a little trail system on that guy's property.

By the way, where in Ontario do you live?[/quote:898b2s8c]

Leamington, Ontario

thats like the furthest town south you can get besides the island....

in the summer of 2006 which was last year I seen a guy riding a yamaha timberwolf or something.... wasn't a sport quad. he was talking to my mom for a bit and I was riding cause I just got the damn thing and couldn't stop. and she said he said if I got to know him he would show me some trails. and he said his friend had a warrior just like mine...

but I never seen him after that

I want to move into the country a bit where we have property a few acres so I can just ride the quad any day

but I'll keep dreaming until then.....

You're lucky you have spots to ride on! :(.
I live in Jersey where the closest place to ride (legally) is 50 miles away!
But yeah nice warrior, it looks like it is well maintained and very clean. If you start riding more you should definately put some stuff into that warrior. Good luck and keep on riding!

yeah, I can't wait till we get a little bit of snow, because right now it's raining, and I refuse to go riding when it's super cold and get wet... did that last year and it wasn't fun!

I wish that my parents wouldn't be so... so cheap? they don't want to move because any nice house would cost a lot and they don't want to spend alot of money.... but I can't blame them I guess.

but they always say they want a bigger house in the country not too far out of town with some property. that would be kick ass. get home from school, open up the garage start up the warrior, and go riding around the propery, down the road, whatever........ that would be so cool.

but no, my dad bought this house when he was 21 for like 50,000 cnd (estimate, it was close to that) and hes 50 now and the house would be worth around $140,000 cnd (estimate again) house was made in the 1940's

so if we were to sell it, that would be a PROFIT. thats baaaad IMO... but whatever, I can deal with what we've got. the town isn't so bad

Latest posts

Back