2001 Wolverine Makuni carb vent question

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xbassman

Reaction score
When I removed the Mikuni BST for cleaning I noticed a rubber tube connected to a nipple located just above the gas inlet nipple and near the rear barrel of the carb. Hope to post a photo but the above description pretty much tell you where it is.....anyway, this rubber tube attached to the nipple in question went nowhere, the rubber tubing was about 4-5" long and just sort of pointed upward but attached to "nothing". Is this the way it's supposed to be or connected to something? Tnx in advance for ya'alls help.

Attachments

• 2014-01-23 22.41.22.jpg
    2014-01-23 22.41.22.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 8
That's just a vent tube. Mine comes up through a hole in that flap of rubber near the airbox intake and is clipped togeather with the vent tube from the diff. It's just meant to keep them at the highest point to avoid water. Let me know if you need a pic.

Makes complete sense as the small hose from my rear is also just hanging loose. Tnx for the information. Dennis in Texas

where are you located in texas dennis? Im south of Fort Worth. Maybe we could ride?

Latest posts

Back