• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2001 Warrior with more than enough aftermarket

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dswwarrior350

Reaction score
Im in the mood to ditch this thing and hop on 2 wheels again but this time on the street. Its near perfect. I have nearly all the stock parts, extra tires, shocks. Pretty much everything to put it back to stock or make a near completed second quad.

Anyway mods list.

12:1 compression arias piston thats on a fresh .20 over rebore
.430 Webcam
Titanium valvespring kit.
Yoshimura RS-3 Exhaust with tec kit
Edelbrock Carb with push/pull twist throttle(easily thumb throttle conversion)
Hotshots ignition coil
Uni clamp on set-up with outerwares
H/d clutch set with HD springs and Extra plate
Trailtech speedo/barclamp combo
Tusk nerfs
Billet Bearing carrier
Flipped front wheels
Direct shifter
Rear douglas wheels with 20" bandits (have 22" klaws also)
Armadillo polished XC bumper
Tusk gas cap

Plenty of other stuff....lots im forgetting. This is not a warrior for a begginer, it will put you on your ass like now if you dont respect it. Runs excellent on a race fuel mix, i do not reccomend running it on anything less than 94 octane. Everything works perfect, i have the stock front plastics/headlights. I am looking to pull a decent dollar out of this. And if the question arises as to how fast it is. It will hand new piped 400ex's their lunch 2 times over, and with a sprocket change will put a 660 in its place also. Just basically checkin to see if i can pull any intrest but im pretty sure im getting rid of it... even if i have to trade it in stock and part the aftermarket.

Here's some pics in case you forgot about it.
100_0700.jpg

100_0699.jpg

100_0703.jpg

100_0702.jpg

Latest posts

Back