• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2001 Warrior Project

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ktmguy5786

Reaction score
Well I got some bad news last week and im gonna have to sell my 2001 I was planning on building looks like im just gonna have enough income to just keep my ktm. This is what I got.

2001 Warrior (no title)
I have the motor needs a stator starter and the cam chain tensioner i believe ill have to check on that

other than that all it needs that ive noticed is rear wheels and tires ,silencer,chain, clutch and a brake lever have the perch and the front brake res and it need the key ignition.

The frame in great shape have
Plastics are all good.
Seat is good but needs a cover

I know what the parts go for if it was parted out but I don't have the time or the space to break it all down and ship parts. I do have a brand new cylmer manual and some msr elephant ears ill throw in.

My number is 417-230-4896 make me a cash offer I hate ot sell it but id rather sell it to someone who needs the parts or who can build this awesome machine up to be what it is ment to be.

Back