2001 raptor660 rear shock??

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xkingraptor350x

Reaction score
i want to upgrade the shocks on my quad but i cant see dumping at least $500 into a rear shock on my raptor.. i seen people talking on here about the 660 shock working.. what mods would i have to do to get this to work.. and is it really worth it??? any help would be great....
thanks,

You would just have to find a place to relocate the resevoir as it has a shorter hose length than the warrior rear shock. Otherwise its a simple bolt on.

yeah i have seen that it is like the old warrior shock but is it going to make my ass end sit up high... on my raptor it is a piggyback rear shock and this one is a remote line w/e.. so it will bolt on and i just have to mounting the gas chamber to the frame. is this a decent shock?

xkingraptor350x said:
yeah i have seen that it is like the old warrior shock but is it going to make my ass end sit up high... on my raptor it is a piggyback rear shock and this one is a remote line w/e.. so it will bolt on and i just have to mounting the gas chamber to the frame. is this a decent shock?
It'll be nice for a while since you're not used to it. But eventually you'll get used to it, and it will feel just like your old warrior shock. Aftermarket is really the only way to go to notice a difference, and maintain it.

Latest posts

Back