2001 Dodge Ram 4x4 Diesel

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My friend has a RAM 1500 and he even commented my Taco handles WAY better/quicker off-road IMO. You know what’s even funnier? My Taco weighs almost 700lbs more then my friends Ram 1500 lolol. Dodge takes crappy **** and stuffs it in a big balloon body; ever open the hood of a RAM? There is a **** load of extra room!! They over extend the body panels an assload and jack their trucks up. Then you’re stuck with a motor that will blow up on you somewhere near 130,000 miles and many problems before that.

[quote:dbsg4edp]True, but I certainly would not imply that a Toyota is the ultimate mud bogging machine

They are the number one off-road race trucks[/quote:dbsg4edp]

We're not talking about race trucks here.

I don't disagree with you, but I still don't think the Toyota is the ultimate mud machine.

[quote:0p524x57]I perfor FORD AND THE YODA and gmc kinda only way go go mud bogging and dailydriving

Are you kidding me??[/quote:0p524x57]

hell NO BEST LUCK WITH THEM

[quote:xsi6nbw5]

They are the number one off-road race trucks

We're not talking about race trucks here.

I don't disagree with you, but I still don't think the Toyota is the ultimate mud machine.[/quote:xsi6nbw5]

i still think yados are the best mudbogging trucks i pulled out my frends dodge 1500 all the time when we i went through stuff he did and he got stuck i had a 4cyl and he has a v8 with a rear dif like me nottion special at all and i pulled him out of small holds on hills and mountains in wv i onw up there 15achers

[quote:arjt6sr7]

cept these :)
allpicks077.jpg

or this

FordF650.jpg
[/quote:arjt6sr7]

Yeah these damn things would have sunk as soon as they got off the road..LOL...

There may be a **** load of room under the hood of a 1500 ram but under the hood of my buddies ram since it is a diesel there isn't room to put a tooth pick..

What's cool is the F650 is the largest truck you can drive without a commercial drivers license.

Saw it on Car and Driver one day, freakin' awesome.

But like @xtreme said, i think u have to have a CDL to drive the international.

[quote:s8h1gxa1]POS Dodges...

Yeah right. This thing is ******* badass. Look at the where it is at. I would love to see something drive up out of that. Not to mention how much the weight of this truck. [/quote:s8h1gxa1]

i bet my Z71 could go through that, and my uncles f-350!!

My friend has a RAM 1500 and he even commented my Taco handles WAY better/quicker off-road IMO. You know what’s even funnier? My Taco weighs almost 700lbs more then my friends Ram 1500 lolol. Dodge takes crappy **** and stuffs it in a big balloon body; ever open the hood of a RAM? There is a **** load of extra room!! They over extend the body panels an assload and jack their trucks up. Then you’re stuck with a motor that will blow up on you somewhere near 130,000 miles and many problems before that.

:cool:

[quote:9i12jk6r]

Yeah right. This thing is ******* badass. Look at the where it is at. I would love to see something drive up out of that. Not to mention how much the weight of this truck.

i bet my Z71 could go through that, and my uncles f-350!![/quote:9i12jk6r]

i wounder y u can beat a f350 with the z71 a f350 ways a hell of a lot more than the z71 and it depends on how it set up motor trans and rear end makes a difference to how u think u can win

Latest posts

Back