2000 yamaha warrior (new owner)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
01206af3.jpg

Cool cool. How much you pay for it? Its just to bad your a mustang fan. Sorry to see that.

orded a seat cover from the local yamaha dealer a few days ago, should be in tomorrow. Thanks deadlast, we've got three. My family is really into drag racing so those are two of our play toys.

I used to be all into mustangs, Honestly I would love a foxbody 5.0 fastback. I know it's heavier but I think they are sexy lol. But the 5.0 is a bit of a slouch, it can be a bit fast but definitely not the best engine produced by ford :) Sure sounds amazing though.........

Cool cool. How much you pay for it? Its just to bad your a mustang fan. Sorry to see that.
If your asking how much I paid for the quad as it sits : $200.00, but it came with a helmet, the stock muffler, new head light assembly, and a different grab bar.

Wow 200.....definitely a better deal then me.... lol what's with all you guys finding 200 dollar warriors out there.

Wow 200.....definitely a better deal then me.... lol what's with all you guys finding 200 dollar warriors out there.

Ha traded a busted bike, I was about ready to junk cause I didnt have time to fix it for Jar-Jar. And Jar-Jar had bunch of aftermarket parts. Right now with aftermarket parts that Ive put on Im at about $600 into it.

I figured for 200 bucks initial investment, another 120 for a battery, yamaha lube, and a few new plugs from a local ATV place, and 30 in a seat cover. That makes it right at 350 total right now and it runs like new. I plan on ordering new tires first. prolly 20's for the back, Im not sure about the front heights, or the width for either set.

can anyone tell me the series DG of slip on muffler I have on the bike? Also any opinions on the muffler. I may look into an HMF muffler, I need something pretty quiet so I may even go back to a stock muffler, anybody got a good one for sell?

I would prefer to just have a really nice stock exhaust. Can I get the set up from a local yamaha dealership ordered?

Back