• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2000 Wolverine NICE in ohio

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2000 Wolvie

Reaction score
Im looking to sell my 2000 wolverine so i can buy what may be unfortunately the last year of production 2010. My wolvie is green in color has both racks and ox gaurds for the cv boots. I only take a couple trail rides with it a year. It still has original tires with tons of tread!!! Im looking to get $2200.00. Im located just east of cleveland ohio. Great chance for someone to pick up a great quad! call Dan 440-336-1235 please leave message i work underground and cant always get a signal. Thanks SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DO I DELETE THIS?

Last edited by a moderator:
Some pics may help with the sale, eye candy is always good. I think if it is indeed in good condition you shouldn't have to much trouble selling it, I've been following the prices for about the last 10 years. In Canada around $3500, they have started coming off the $3800 mark in the past year or so.

If it doesn't get much action here, eBay it, you should get close to what your asking.

Last edited by a moderator:
You may be correct on them discontinuing the Wolverine. But due to the Can Am Renegade maybe they are building a new wolverine, one that is actually in the spirit of the original. I can deal with an auto transmission, what I cant deal with is a kodiak with different plastics. Id be fine with a 100-150lb lighter grizzly 700 FI

Lets hope they improve on what we have all loved. I tried to put pics up with ad and also in garage but they dont seem to post? Anyone else had a problem?

Will be going this weekend. Sold mine to a great family who were so happy to find a wolverine to ride on their 125 acres.

Latest posts

Back