• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1999 Warrior Part Out FEELER!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THORrider05

Reaction score
I have a few parts that will not transfer over to my 87 so those parts will be up for sale.

Steering stem $ 75+shipping

Front lower control arms $100pair +shipping or will separate for $50ea +shipping

Foot pegs with heel guard $70 + shipping

If you know of any other parts that arent transfeable between the 87 and 99 and its not listed, just ask if its available.

Foot pegs with heel guard are transferable and feel better than first gens there is however a mount on the frame missing for the heel guard

Foot pegs with heel guard are transferable and feel better than first gens there is however a mount on the frame missing for the heel guard

I have nerf bars on the 87 and one side is welded to the frame, so i wont have a need for the 99's pegs w/heel guard. Thanx for the info tho.

rear swing/carrier and spocket/brake hubs are also different on the gen2 swinger is an inch shorter but will transfer

Also open to trades like exhaust or other performance mods, and prices obo.

If trade for exhaust then I will have 2 stock exhaust's for sale. Could part with one for the right price.

Two Stock Exhausts $45ea + shipping

Steering stem $ 75+shipping

1999 Front lower control arms $100pair +shipping or will separate for $50ea +shipping
Balljoints in good condition

1999 front upper control arms $100pair + shipping
Balljoints in good condition

Foot pegs with heel guard $70 + shipping

Back