1998 warrior issues

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hazmatslc

Reaction score
hello all I am new to this forum. I have a 1998 warrior that I purchased for my niece. I have some issues I was hoping you guys could help me out on or give me some starting points. the quad revs really high when I start it up. so high that I immediately shut it down. it starts up every time but it wont quit at this idle speed even if I try to adjust the idle screw it still idles extremely high. any pointers would be greatly appreciated

The boot that the carb goes to right. I know its a dumb question I just want to make sure I am after the right part

Also the bike runs even when the engine shutoff switch is off. Then when I turn the key off it takes about 5 seconds to shutoff to ad to my high rev problem.thanks for your help by the way I will check the intake boot in the morning. This bike seams like its going to give me problems but thus body style is imo the last of a dying breed and I really want to get it running right for her

Thanks guys you are all awesome I will buy one and try it the boot is cracked. It can not xxx ome fast enough.

Latest posts

Back