• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1998-2002 350 warrior rolling chassis

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JamikDurak

Reaction score
About a year ago i wrecked my warrior and completely trashed my frame and back Axel. The frame is broken and separated in 4 places and my axel is severely bent. The problem is... I CANT FIND A ROLLING CHASSIS ANYWHERE!!!! I have been looking for about 6 months and found nothing. If anyone has one or knows someone who has one, PLEASE let me know. Im extremely eager to ride my warrior again. thanks

:nanner: thats perfectly fine with me. i could figure some way of getting it. all i really need is the frame, a right a-arm and a back axel i have the rest ill just take everything else of mine and throw it on.

i think ebay would be the best bet. find you a frame there, find an axle and a-arm here. slap it together and rock on.

There was a sweet 1st gen frame on ebay for 195 shipped. But, arms are harder to find.

and i have an 01 frame with a swinger but the axel is going to gawarrior i have a-arms for it as well

I just recenttly found out that my motor will fit in a 1987-2003 frame so everyone that has one just private message me with the price, and my zip is 95602
Thanks

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back