1996 Warrior Project

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice job! Would you consider selling the dogbones?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll get back to you on that. Let me talk to my dad about price and machine time on making the pieces needed to fill the gap. I would also most likely need you (the buyer) to send me your raptor 350 dogbone.

Just did a little bit of testing on the new rear suspension. I have adjusted the preload, but that is it so far. This thing rides AMAZING! Landing jumps is smoother, traction in corners is greater, I don't even feel roots anymore haha. I'm very happy with the 660 rear shock and my custom length dogbone. Also, the rear sag is perfect, meaning that the 660 shock hasn't raised the rear ride height at all, which means better handling and zero chain bind. (Ideally, for XC racing, the frame should be about 1/2" lower in the rear than in the front, which is where my frame is right now.) It has also taken away some progression from the suspension and added some travel, smoothing out the ride.

Here's a pic for everyone. Notice how low the rear of the quad still is with the 660 rear shock.

Clean out your PM inbox, I need to send you some info on the sale of the Lengthened Raptor 350 Linkage.

The custom protectors

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
Oh the sprocket guard and the rotor guard. The sprocket guard was cut using a CNC Bridgeport and then was finished on a lathe. The rotor guard I cut free hand on a band saw, and then smoothed it out with a die-grinder. I drilled the holes in the rotor guard on a Bridgeport before cutting it out. I did most of the machining on the rotor guard and the dogbone pieces, and my dad did the machining on the sprocket guard.

JC I have a GT Thunder sprocket guard setup for sale if interested, Fits all 350 raptors and YFZ's

This is starting to be my favorite thread on here

JC I have a GT Thunder sprocket guard setup for sale if interested, Fits all 350 raptors and YFZ's

This is starting to be my favorite thread on here

I already run Plates, but let me see it.
19519478388_de6f00b164_z.jpg

PM Picutures Please :tup:

Last edited:
JC, that GTThunder rear sprocket guard wont fit the warrior sprocket... it sounds like Tim thinks you have a raptor 350 lol

JC, that GTThunder rear sprocket guard wont fit the warrior sprocket... it sounds like Tim thinks you have a raptor 350 lol

Yes, that was i thinking... If TIM that is or was a Raptor OWNER thinks this was a Raptor, maybe this Warrior to Raptor Conversion is a well done Project. Awesome!

::JCDigital::

Haven't done much recently with quad build wise, just been riding a lot. Check out my video's on Youtube if you want to see some of the fun.

Anyway, today, I finally got some time off of school, so I completed a little project to try on my quad. I made a set of mudplugs for the rear wheels. I figured I'd try them out this winter and see if they help keep the snow out of my rims. Here's some pics, let me know what you guys think.

Latest posts

Back