1995 wolverine 350 carb float height.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

morrowbear

Reaction score
Good day. My wolverine was constantly pouring fuel out the carb overflow, so I change the needle and seat. Problem didn't go away. so I played with the float height and got it to stop, but at top speed it runs out of fuel. So I was wonderring if anyone could fill me in on the proper float height of the 95 carb, and what to mesure from.

Thanks in advance.

Welcome to WW Morrowbear! Unfortunately, I don't have an answer for you but assuming stock carb it sounds like you need a shop manual. You can find them in .pdf form on the web or maybe someone around here has one and can give you the info???

http://www.imracingmanuals.com/wolverine19952005.htm - NOTE: I have not bought from here so can't vouch for site

Good luck and please let us know what you did to get it fixed.

Stock:
Main jet = 135
Pilot jet = 42.5
Jet needle= 5h45-3
Needle Jet =PO(#781)
Pilot screw= 2 turns out
Float height= 12-14mm (0.47-0.55inches)
Fuel level= 2.0-3.0mm(0.08 - 0.012 in)Above float chamber mating surface.
Engine idle speed 1450 rpm- 1550rpm
hope that helps
Yeah i picked up a shop manual on ebay for cheap, 10bucks i think, but make sure its the one ya want, there's a few avail via PDF form, most don't have the all the info available like tear down but will help in a jamb.
When i did mine it has a 145 main jet matched with the Cobra pipe and aftermarket cdi. works real good when its working, now i think my carb is abit off as it wont start off the key, weak coil too maybe. not sure yet working on it. new coil on the way.

Back