• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1988 Warrior with some aftermarket

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dgm0967

Reaction score
Warrior with some aftermarket

I pretty much took off what I wanted and now it's for sale. I was told it's a 1988 but the frame was powder coated so the vin isn't readable for confirmation.I think it's a gen 2. Runs well and has plenty of torque. Modified stock exhaust and airbox lid removed. Front tires should be replaced soon but the rear are flipped and have good Strykers on. And it has nice aftermarket plastics. Putting it on here for $900. Sharp looking and everything seems straight.

Last edited:
Wondered about that. I guess the year is questionable. All the bolt atterns I've checked are th same as my 1997.

grab a pic of vin the i'll see if i can make it out... id pull the bumper, nerfs, and body off ... sick one of the other bodies on it yellow/blue/gray what ever and sell off the aftermarket parts on the side

Last edited:
The vin is nonexistent on the frame. Buried under powder coating. Is there a stamp somewhere else? I've searched black42's posts and didn't see the connection but it could be possible. Philly isn't very far from here. I know what you're saying about pulling off the extras. I thought it might make it stand out from the crowd. I may wind up having that front bumper yet.

If you have trades, I'll piece it out and go back to stock. No, I won't parts a good running machine.I'm looking for good aftermarket front shocks. (have the 660 rear). Rear tires, I want stock sidewalls but slightly wider. Strait rear axle in stock width. Lower chain roller with bearings, torq pipe, rear rack, or an engine case saver.

Ok. I'm gonna pull the extras. PM with offers for cash or trade if interested. Also send zip code to see if shipping is too expensive. I'm gonna keep the front bumper but not the nerfs or anything else.

Still for sale. The nerfs and front bumper are gone but I've found it runs better without the air filter lid. Still has the cool orange and black plastics. I know the tires are worth a bit and think I'll try the black rims. May even end up keeping this sob.

Back