• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1987 warrior part out FEELER

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have decided see what kind of interest i would get on parting out the 87 to invest the money into my banshee (cause two strokes are way better lol). prices are negotiable and do not include shipping. the BRAND new parts include:
NOTE: the engine is already put together and i do not want to take it apart so all the items like gaskets, seals etc are already put on the motor.
Ignition coil. sold
solenoid $5
starter sold
tusk yz250f direct shifter $15
cosmetic gaskets9274890100131401927299
tusk parking brake block off sold
pro-x valves, seals
DID cam chain
attack graphics gripper seat cover (either i can install on the seat or sell it alone) $25 without the seat $60 with the seat (cover is sold but set is still available)

The used but perfectly working parts:

MODDED clutch cover with -6an fittings (i can paint, polish, or leave alone for you) sold
Motor with brand new top end (pro-x piston, and valves) sold
frame sold
a-arms sold
swing arm sold
front shocks sold
front brakes $50
axle sold
carrier with new bearings sold
wire harness $30
seat $40
bars sold
pegs $15
tie rods $30
spindles $50
rotors $20
airbrushed pearl blue stater cover and oil filter cover
stater and pickup/pulse coils
front and rear fenders are in great shape, the hood has a crack in it though sold
stock header pipe 20
lights and light cage $5
tank and tank cover $30
rear shock linkage $30
Hubs. $20 for the rear and $30 for the front
steering stem. $60
grab bar and working taillight $15
main switch $5
reverse selector $20
carb. sold

Used and in rough shape, im not sure, or needs repair:

Rear shock, it is leaking oil sold
Cdi, idk if its good or not because i dont have a bike to test it on make offer
Rear brakes, need fluid sold
wheels and tires, the tires have about 40 percent tread left and the wheels are in rough shape but still true and not bent. sold
DG alloy nerf bars. these have a bend in them where some dumbass decided to hit them with a hammer to and made one of the tubes into an oval -_- $40
i have a set of odd sized tires that i would throw in if someone bought a bunch of stuff and paid the shipping. gone
The airbox has an older uni air filter but it has a small hole melted in the side. sold filter but still have box

I'm not going to part it out if i dont get a bunch of interest because i dont want half a quad laying around. make me an offer. the stuff thats in rough shape i would let go pretty cheap.

i also have an 89 waverunner 500 that runs great that i wanna get rid of too
Still have the nerf bars and shifter I'd be interested in both for 50$?

Latest posts

Back