• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1987-88 A-Arm?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evan908

Reaction score
Alex sent me here, to see if anyone could hook me up with a lower front right A-Arm from a 87 or 88? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
If you really have an 87, it should have replaceable balljoints. Providing some idiot didn't swap in 88 arms. 87 a arms have balljoints that thread into the arms. If you look at the underside of the lower balljoints (topside of on uppers) they will have a large round head about the size of a silver dollar, and will have 4 notches in it. THAT is an 87 arm and you only need to spend 40 bucks on a new balljoint from ebay.

Look really good on ebay. I have extra lowers but may be putting another 1st gen together as a putt around bike. Unless I make +2s for that one too. Which I doubt.

Well if you end up not putting them on, I'll buy it from you! I bought a 89 A arm for 27$ hoping it'd work a few days ago, but I doubt it.

150 shipped and there is one ball joint (108 $) that is band new maybe 5 hours on it

Back