125cc start up ?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1statv

Reaction score
I can't get my sons quad to stay running with choke off. I changed spark plug already still nothing starts up fine with choke on but soon as choke is off it bogs out. I'm thinking gas is bad since it been in there since feb but it still should run with choke off. What you guys think??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like a clogged pilot jet. I would definetly drain the old gas.

Bring it with you when you come get your quad rejetted. Ill take a look at it and blow the jets out for ya.

Sounds like a clogged pilot jet. I would definetly drain the old gas.

Got it to run pulled carb and clean also flushed tank . Start right up with out choke .

I want to install my front brake reservoir (brake system) off my warrior on my sons quad for use of his rear brake . Do y'all think it would be to much psi for a small (smaller then front warrior calipers) caliper?? The reason for doing this is because the rear brake pump is garbage and the front brakes are not that strong being tho its a cable system .

Last edited:
Thoughts??

the rear ones might just need to be bled. what are you gonna put on yours? you know i got a set of front brakes that'll fit yours. but to answer your question. no it shouldnt be to powerful. i just put a rear brake master cylinder from a warrior on a chinese go kart and they work great! as long as it all mounts up ok you should be fine.

the rear ones might just need to be bled. what are you gonna put on yours? you know i got a set of front brakes that'll fit yours. but to answer your question. no it shouldnt be to powerful. i just put a rear brake master cylinder from a warrior on a chinese go kart and they work great! as long as it all mounts up ok you should be fine.

I have a extra master cylinder so I was going to use that one . I have bled it and I can't even get fluids to come out the bleeder screw I think the rear master cylinder is broke. Also by using the warrior master cylinder it would easier for his little hands to squeeze vs the cable system that the front has

yes it would. ok ill give you a tip with the bleeding that works 100% of the time and you wont have to put in a new master cylinder. take the master cylinder and the brake fluid reservoir off the bike. then hold the fluid cup and master cylinder up by the reservoir and secure it to something. then take the cap off the reservoir and then open your bleeder valve a quarter turn and make sure your reservoir is filled to the top. what this does is it uses gravity and the fluid to push the air out of the system. the key to this is making sure your reservoir doesnt get too low. after about 15 minutes of letting it sit without any type of bleeder on the valve (just let it drip), put your bleeder on and start to slowly and evenly pump the master cylinder with your hand and it should push the fluid/air out. i have a **** load of experience with the chinese **** cause we had one. and then you should be good just make sure you keep that reservoir topped off. as far as the front master cylinder goes, are you going to be putting hydro's up front??? if the front brakes work i would leave it alone. he will grow into it and out of it real fast so i would spend too much time on it.

yes it would. ok ill give you a tip with the bleeding that works 100% of the time and you wont have to put in a new master cylinder. take the master cylinder and the brake fluid reservoir off the bike. then hold the fluid cup and master cylinder up by the reservoir and secure it to something. then take the cap off the reservoir and then open your bleeder valve a quarter turn and make sure your reservoir is filled to the top. what this does is it uses gravity and the fluid to push the air out of the system. the key to this is making sure your reservoir doesnt get too low. after about 15 minutes of letting it sit without any type of bleeder on the valve (just let it drip), put your bleeder on and start to slowly and evenly pump the master cylinder with your hand and it should push the fluid/air out. i have a **** load of experience with the chinese **** cause we had one. and then you should be good just make sure you keep that reservoir topped off. as far as the front master cylinder goes, are you going to be putting hydro's up front??? if the front brakes work i would leave it alone. he will grow into it and out of it real fast so i would spend too much time on it.

Ill try that, the reservoir and cylinder are one peace lol. I'm not messing with the front at all.

Latest posts

Back