$1,000

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

96warrior

Reaction score
wow I've spent a thousand dollers on my warrior in one month. First my cdi box went bad, then as soon as i got it back i had a drag race a couple weeks later then while i was lining up after my practice runs, it just died so we worked on it for awhile and couldn't figure it out so we took it to the dealer the next day. then they said it was the stator. I just recently like 3 months ago bought a new stator from ricky stator. but now ricky stator wont take it back because the yamaha dealer tried to do some repairs on it.

Unfortunately, electrical components are usually not returnable, especially once they've been installed.

ya lol it sucks when you have to pay that much just to get it rideable(i have invested over $2000 in stock parts)

2000 in stock parts!?!?!!

i have right around 3 in aftermarket.

[quote:tg4igzam]ya lol it sucks when you have to pay that much just to get it rideable(i have invested over $2000 in stock parts)

2000 in stock parts!?!?!!

i have right around 3 in aftermarket.[/quote:tg4igzam]

Im at around 2 grand and I don't have anything special at all yet. No motor work at all..

Everyone please buy a Warrior maintenance manual if you don't already have one. It will save you alot of money and grief down the road. Things are really easier to troubleshoot and fix on your own than you may think.

a grand, i wish i had only a grand in either of my bikes!

in the last 2 weeks ive dropped close to 2k on the hybrid!

thats intake and exhaust hotcams, longtravel big can pep's full sets of holeshot sx's, bearings and bushings, gas and crab parts, and i just ordered new plastics and **** too!

Back