• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

09' Can-am renegade 500/ 1.5yr waranty left

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dazed1

Reaction score
23hrs 187 miles
only thing not stock is the Uni foam filter since the stock ones similar to a K&N filter to trap dust and dirt better and a Ricochet full skidplate . A year and a half left on the warranty and can be extended before it runs out through BRP . i have certificate of Ownership since its paid off. Very clean i avoided mud like the plague when ever it was possible. Was broke in properly during the first 10rs and break in service was done then too. Trail and snow ridden only

Im very OCD with everything I own so it was cared for a lot as you can see.

$5500 located in Raleigh,NC

Attachments

• IMG_1246.jpg
    IMG_1246.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_1247.jpg
    IMG_1247.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_1248.jpg
    IMG_1248.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_1249.jpg
    IMG_1249.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 27
Fugg it ,the faster this moves out the better since i can only store 1 atv at a time so I rented a storage unit which is costing me money too .

I WILL TAKE $5000 cash if its gone by friday

Admin please delete if you want to its was sold a few weeks back.

Sadly that night no BS I lost $2200 of the cash from point a to point B and has screwed me big time . Learned two valuable lesson never buy another ATV till you sell you other one first and be careful of a persons appearance like judging a book by its cover . Turns out I might have got pick pocketed by the buyer from Craigslist , and im cautious and street smart person and usually feel something bad the other possibility is a guy who is or was supposed to be a friend might have done it too possibly. its a long stress full story. .

Back