07 Wolverine upgrades..good or not?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goinpostalca

Reaction score
Hey..looking for some advice. I have an 07 450 and want to add a few things. Starting with 25" Bear Claw tires. Then I was going to add an HMF pipe with a K&N Air Filter. The proper carb jets.Then top it off with an EPI Clutch Kit. All the research I've done say this is a good move. I am also confident in the mechanic who I would hire to do the work. However here's the thing...a very close friend who knows alot more than I about motors and such, and whose opinion I greatly respect...says this is not such a great move..and that the pipe/filter/jet combo could cause me problems.....opinions?

What kind of problems?

Pipes/filter & a rejet is the most common mod people do on their quads...everyone does it. No problems if jetted correctly.

if you do the pipe and rejet. Remembre to reroute the breather tube off the carb that goes up onto the gas tank.This will suck dirt and mud in. I routed mine up near the rest of the tubes by the handle bars and put a small filter on it.

Latest posts

Back