07 Wolverine 450 Manual

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snowdog

Reaction score
Does anyone have a PDF file or willing to make a copy of a cd of the service manual on a 07 Wolverine 450 or know somewhere online where I can access it? A little skeptical at times of the cd's on e-bay but the sellers have decent reviews. If someone has something shoot me a pm and let me know what you want in exchange.

Thanks,
Dan

Let me know if you find one I've been looking also for the 08.

Can use the 06 Kodiak for powerplant and misc other things.

Well I took the plunge and bought a $8 one off of ebay. I keep leaving it at work because I found out my home computer the cd drawer doesn't open. Luckily, I have it networked with the kids pc and I loaded it on there and put it in a shared folder and moved it to my desktop from theirs.

Overall, I'm not totally impressed by it but that might be because I'm used to more detailed service manuals. Again, I really haven't given it a chance, I'm really swamped at work with my one employee on vacation I haven't had much energy or time to really look it over.

I'm not sure if I can email the pdf file it is really big and it might be not be enabled to share the document. If anyone wants to pm me their email I'll try it from work on Saturday 3/20 and see if it works. It does cover 99-10 Wolverine and it has the owners manuals on it as well.

Dan

Latest posts

Back