07 Special edition

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bet you all the banshee is not a joke. It might not come out for a few years.... but it will.
Yamaha will be retarded to **** up the banshee name by bringing it back as a 4 stroke. The blaster was just gay, Its probably going to come back as a 4 stroke yfz250, I cant wait to see what yamha does with the banshee issue though. 08's gonna be a bad ass year for quads.

I bet you all the banshee is not a joke. It might not come out for a few years.... but it will.

You honestly think that Yamaha will put an 80 HP v-twin engine in a sport quad chassis? Sorry my friend, but it's not gonna happen.

[quote:lgf7ddpj]I bet you all the banshee is not a joke. It might not come out for a few years.... but it will.

You honestly think that Yamaha will put an 80 HP v-twin engine in a sport quad chassis? Sorry my friend, but it's not gonna happen.[/quote:lgf7ddpj]

They would get charged with murder on sooo many counts.. lol.

[quote:2hoi0acw]

You honestly think that Yamaha will put an 80 HP v-twin engine in a sport quad chassis? Sorry my friend, but it's not gonna happen.

They would get charged with murder on sooo many counts.. lol.

[/quote:2hoi0acw]

I know, that would just be begging for numerous lawsuits.

[quote:946bu58x]I bet you all the banshee is not a joke. It might not come out for a few years.... but it will.
Yamaha will be retarded to **** up the banshee name by bringing it back as a 4 stroke. The blaster was just gay, Its probably going to come back as a 4 stroke yfz250, I cant wait to see what yamha does with the banshee issue though. 08's gonna be a bad ass year for quads.[/quote:946bu58x]

Yamaha will not produce a yfz250 it would make no sense, maybe a raptor 250with a lower performance 250 motor.

You will never see it, it would be bad marketing strategy, there would be no use for the raptor 350 and kids would be getting hurt on something like that.

And an 80 horsepower motor in a quad? Yea right, your looking at people getting killed everytime they ride it, it would be completly uncontrollable unless under good hands. It would have double the horsepower of anything out there right now. And if they disgrace the banshee name buy putting a 4 stroke in the frame you will not find my name, on any list to buy one, even in maine. HA

What do i look for from yamaha? Nothing but improvments to what they have.

Their 450 is still the most dominant 450 out there.

The 700 is by far ahead of anything else in its class.

The rappy 350 is a good starter quad with some mild potential.

The only thing thats lacking is the beginner market but the rappy 350 can be put in that area honestly, its not that much more wicked than a blaster anyway in stock form.

you know whats funny, in the USA they dont make the banshee anymore, or the blaster. but in canada they are making brand new 2007 banshee's and blaster's. i would love to get a 2007 banshee! those things kick ass.

you know whats funny, in the USA they dont make the banshee anymore, or the blaster. but in canada they are making brand new 2007 banshee's and blaster's. i would love to get a 2007 banshee! those things kick ass.

Last time I checked this is the last year they make the banshee and blaster. Soo there is no such thing as a 07 banshee. Just an 06.

Latest posts

Back