07 450 won't go over 30mph

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teak

Reaction score
Posted last week about stalling at low idle put some carb cleaner in gas and it has been better still far from perfect. When I get up to 30mph the machine just stops going any faster with no throttle response.

Any Suggestions?

I had a similar issue where my wolvie would get up in the 20's-30's and then begin to sputter, with no acceleration. When I took it to the shop, the mechanic told me that he had to go in and clean out some debris in the carb. He said when I would get up on the throttle, the fuel in the float would evacuate quickly and the debris would block up the line. I am not that mechanically inclined so i can't say for certain if he was being totally honest, but I have not had an issue like that since.

I also had a similar issue. Mine was a small piece of dirt on the main jet in the carb. It would idle fine and when you came up over 25% throttle or >25mph it would sputter. I cleaned it out and re-routed my breather hoseup higher and have not had a problem since.

I also had a similar issue. Mine was a small piece of dirt on the main jet in the carb. It would idle fine and when you came up over 25% throttle or >25mph it would sputter. I cleaned it out and re-routed my breather hoseup higher and have not had a problem since.

Bump CLEAN YOUR CARB OUT!!!:clap:

yep had the same problem,cleaned the carb out and rerouted the vent also, havent had so much as a hicup since!

Back