'06 yfz se

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I saw those. They're 3 grand for '04 and '05 with no oil mod, shitty swinger,and the shorter stroke. Not worth 3 grand

All stock and closer to 5 grand than 2 grand. If I put a grand in the other motor I got a ripper with suspension to boot for 3 grand. Beside that Beastly said he could get a nice running one for 2500. I want to see it.

Last edited:
You need to go on ebay. That is where the deals are. I was looking at them when I was considering buyin an '08 near me that needs a good amount of work.

You need to go on ebay. That is where the deals are. I was looking at them when I was considering buyin an '08 near me that needs a good amount of work.

I'm on E-bay all the time and there are no "DEALS" on there. Look a few posts above.

dude, that is an awful deal. i'm not trying to talk you out of it or tell you i'm gonna find you a cheaper one. don't let the a/m goodies pull you into a bad deal. definitely have patience when quad shopping. a better deal will come along when you least expect it.

Thanks for the ADVICE, but this is not my first rodeo. Besides, I didn't ask for opinions in my original post. When someone else gets something and posts, like a car that I wouldn't give 2 shits for I don't berate their decision, I congratulate them. Maybe my ettiquitte is different than most.

Last edited:
i'd say if you can garb it for 2000 .. id go for it ... you cant get a frame with papers up here for anything less than 1500

New year new prices, maybe? lol. I was finding some pretty noice bikes on ebay. Atleast this bike does have a/m's on it, and it looks pretty clean. Even at 2k you can build the engine how you want and still be cheaper then a new bone stock yfz. And, you know what you have.

Well I plan on getting him down to 1500. 1800 tops so we'll see if I even get it. I want it bad though. Gotta sell the mule to pay for it.

2500.00. New motor,clutch,belt,filters,battery, fuel pump and relay, cooling fan switch and more. Come and get it.

Back