'06 Wolverine 450 problems

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fiftycal

Reaction score
I just bought a used Wolverine 450 today from a dealer. Brought the quad home, rode it for about 10 minutes then shut it off. When I went to put it in my garage it wouldn't turn on. No noise, none of the electrical components, lights, dash or electrical start work. Does this sound like a battery problem to you? I checked the fuses and one of the fuses was blown for "Signal" whatever that is so I switched it out and am in the process of charging a new battery. Thoughts? Thanks in advance :)

I'll give you guys an update when the new bat is charged. Hopefully that works.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like it may be the battery, either dead or a bad connection at the terminals. Let us know how you make out.

Welcome to the forum! :tup:

Update: Everything works just fine now so it was a bad battery. I was in for a rude awakening when I opened up the new battery and found out I had to put in all the liquid stuff myself, and then let it sit for an hour before I charged it. But I made it out alive and everything works (Headlights are bright :D). Thanks for the welcome!

Back