'03 warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pens3529

Reaction score
quick question.....am I a fool?? was offered an 03' warrior that runs good for 1000$...problem is I got to go get it in the states form Canada....is it worth my time or the trouble to do it....

if they offered it at that price i would try to work on em a little. if your really interested in it offer $700 cash guarenteed sale since youll need to make such a long trip to pick it up

i couldnt imagine customs being to tough on something like that. however you should call them and find out how it works and most importantly if its going to cost anything

quess I'll have to do my research on all this before I even make an offer.....but if anyone has gone through customs please let me know how it works or if it's even worth it..

even though I'm a newbie at all of this...got to say this is a great site....lots of help from all the guys...big thx

give it some time, there are some fellow canadians on here that may be able to help you a little better

Back